Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Coal-Fueled Destruction


Yeah. So, I'm supposed to be working. Instead I waste an hour or two on this. I also put a gazillion doodles in my sketchbooks but never really do anything on the computer or add any sort of details. Even this is severely lacking the detail department but whatever. It's supposed to be sort of steam punk, hence the rivets and the smoke stacks but some parts probably look a little too tech.

Oh and I didn't go over it too much, so I'm sure the perspective and what not is all over the place. I just noticed that the left-arm ammo drum is way too damn small for example. . . .Whatever.

9 comments:

Dan szilagyi said...

besides the point you made the only thing i would say would be a bit of clean up

looks neat though, robots are still something i'm not quite good at ( hence my lack of drawing them )

coolio major!

Brownie Major said...

Oh yeah it's just a sketch man, no cleanup involved. As is obvious. I didn't even colour the thing everywhere as you can see the background here and there.

I haven't done a clean drawing in a long time

Jasreet Pratap said...

brownie you S.O.B how have you been bub? where abouts are you ? i am in calgary.

Dan szilagyi said...

thanks for the comment Major

haha i thought some people might think that after i posted it lol

cheers~

Dan szilagyi said...

none! haha the first time i went in i was with Greg and Hamad sort of just showed me around, i think his class got the idea that i'm his friend and stuff.
I had a pretty deep talk with one of them the other day about jobs and the industry.

Poor guys though, 3 girls and like 10+ guys who are single and ready lol

Dan szilagyi said...

Yeah i do remember, but to be fair most of the girls in your class where shy withdrawn asian girls weren't they?
and i thought Hanna had gotten around with a few people? or maybe it was just Lawerence....either way good times good times

Pachi Pachi to Me said...

heyyy cool robot!!! :D

Dan szilagyi said...

yeah that whole thing was weird man..oh well

Kohyunu said...

Thanks for stopping by Paul.

When will I get to see your new drawings man? Keep'em coming! :D