Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some chicks with guns WIP

This isn't really an update this is just me procrastinating doing work for five minutes. I think someone with the initials CL knows what I'm talking about. :D

Anyway. Here's another half-finished piece to go with my gallery of half-finished pieces. Maybe I should rename this place Brownie Minor's blog. ;)

Obviously I'm trying to learn photoshop here and not doing too badly but it's nothing to write home about. The chick on the left I realize looks a bit like a Half-Life 2 resistance fighter (colour-wise) but oh well. Her proportions are looking a bit odd to me at this point in time as well but could be worse (and has been).

ALSO - click on "Chun Li" on the right side of your screen to go and see Choom's new film :D. And if you haven't already click on "Fung Suije" and go see Belinda's somewhat-new film.

6 comments:

Kohyunu said...

Ah, finally some human designs there :)

Good to see you posting more on your blog. Although I bet you have a lot more that are not posted :P

Brownie Major said...

Hmmn, not really. I don't really do a lot of art to be honest. Mostly I just do some sketching instead of working. Art is a way to procrastinate for me hahaha. But hopefully I'll get some more stuff done and posted up.

Jasreet Pratap said...

hey brownie are you still at monkey paw? if not then where about's are you ? how is the animation industry in Vancouver doing?

Jiyeon Han said...

^0^ how r u ~

Jasreet Pratap said...

thanks brownie. dude it is OK i am not a art student all that stuff you tell me keeps me grounded. thanks again


jazz

Dan szilagyi said...

sweet work even if it's not polished and finished.

keep at it!